Thursday, June 27, 2019

G20 Today!


Quite meaningful to me, since I just came back from Osaka 2 weeks ago. This article really sums up how I feel about G20, probably another round of photos and talk but no action. Interestingly, the article is inclined towards holding gold and real estate, which may prove to be safe havens during a potential recession.

The debt in the market is so far quite worrying too which further supports the proposition of holding safe haven assets.

Personally, I am still waiting for a downturn which might happen sooner than we think. Singapore might not be spared too, where GDP growth will worsen this year. This can contribute to the downturn.

On a superficial glance, REITs now look very overpriced and I am steering clear of my previous picks of Suntec REIT and Mapletree NAC.

Still waiting while holding bonds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

OCBC Dividend too

 Another choice to make here: OCBC is offering a cash or stock option. Similarly to Mapletree NAC, I think cash is the way to go for this ti...