Sunday, September 6, 2020

OCBC Scrip Dividend Again

 It has been a long time since I posted, and virus numbers seem to be improving. Praying that this will persist. 

It is that time again of the year where it's scrip dividend news!

I had a look at my previous post where I wrote about the scrip dividend last year. Issue price was $9.57 and market price then was about $10.49 (~8.77% discount).

The stats for now is an issue price of $7.81 and market price is about $8.56 on Sep 4 closing (~8.76%). I wasn't very enthusiastic about the last scrip because I thought the price was rather high then. I will be entering for this as $7.81 is a pretty good price to accumulate (bearing in mind the 52-week low is $7.80).

How about you?



No comments:

Post a Comment

OCBC Dividend too

 Another choice to make here: OCBC is offering a cash or stock option. Similarly to Mapletree NAC, I think cash is the way to go for this ti...