Thursday, March 21, 2019

My Survey List

I received some comments about a survey list so here I go!


1) Surveyon
This is one of my favourites as the number of surveys here is quite plentiful and you get about 9,000 points per survey and some mini surveys for 100-1000 points during certain events. Minimum redemption is 20,000 points which equate USD 2.

Mode: App/Desktop
Payment Currency: USD
Payment Mode: Paypal
Duration: 2-4 days

2) Viewfruit
This is another in my list but one caveat here is that you can get disqualified in surveys pretty easily. Sometimes they give you 1-2 participation points and some points in a lucky draw (randomly). Minimum redemption is 2,500 points and in multiples of 2,500 points. 2,500 points equate USD5.

Mode: App/Desktop
Payment Currency: USD
Payment Mode: Paypal
Duration: 2-4 days

3) Rakuten Surveys
I particularly like this website as they email you when there is a new survey so you don't have to intermittently check the website for surveys. Surveys also generally have a high qualification rate. Minimum redemption is 45 points and in multiples of 45 points. 45 points equate SGD3.

Mode: Desktop
Payment Currency: SGD
Payment Mode: Paypal
Duration: 1 month

4) Milieu
I love this app too because I can (almost) get one survey per day and I think I have not been disqualified by any survey yet. There are a variety of rewards here where you can get vouchers but for those looking for the cash, minimum redemption for Paypal/Paynow/Grabpay is 9,500 points for SGD10 and 18,500 points for SGD20.

Mode: App
Payment Currency: SGD
Payment Mode: Paypal/Paynow/Grabpay
Duration: 10 working days

5) Yougov
This is not bad too but one caveat is that the frequency of surveys is just too slow. But good thing is they will email you when there is a new survey and disqualification is pretty rare. Minimum redemption is 5,000 points which equate SGD25.

Mode: Desktop/App
Payment Currency: SGD
Payment Mode: Paypal
Duration: not sure because I have not redeemed yet

I used other websites such as Prizerebel and Toluna which were pretty good last time but I think as of now, the survey generation rates are not as good so I have not been visiting these websites recently. If you do find success there, please let me know!

I would like to post a disclaimer that I am not paid or recruited by the above survey sites, I am just a pure user who is trying to give some real feedback on what I used. Moreover, please note that you might not have the exact experience as I stated here, so please keep your mind open. Lastly, I did not put the links here because I think it's quite easy to google for them. Nevertheless, have fun playing around and let me know if there are any queries :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

OCBC Dividend too

 Another choice to make here: OCBC is offering a cash or stock option. Similarly to Mapletree NAC, I think cash is the way to go for this ti...