Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Treasury Yields Dropping- A Sign?

I was reading an article which mentions the drop in Treasury Yields towards 1.95%. In my opinion, I think this means an inclination towards safe haven assets. Reading this article too hints at a late bull market rally.

My portfolio now is inclined towards Singapore Saving Bonds, and I am thinking if I should up my stake there (however the rates aren't very appealing). Singapore REITs look expensive which might not be a best way to put my money. All my other ideas are pretty high now, therefore I am still holding onto my warchest. I think the closest thing I am interested in is actually Singapore banks and HK stocks at the moment.

Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

OCBC Dividend too

 Another choice to make here: OCBC is offering a cash or stock option. Similarly to Mapletree NAC, I think cash is the way to go for this ti...